We are committed to maintaining the privacy of all visitors to this website, as described in this privacy statement.
1. Acquisition of personal data
The personal data about you which this Website may collect includes:
- Information that is automatically sent to us by your web browser in order to provide a more personalized website experience. This information may include your domain name and user name. We may also collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of this Website are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the Website.
- Any messages or comments you submit to us via this Website, which may include name, email address and telephone number and other contact details.
- The content of electronic forms you submit via this Website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions.
2. Utilization of personal information
We may preserve the content of any email or “Contact us” or other electronic message that we receive. Any personal data contained in those messages will only be used for purposes other than the pre-agreed purposes, in ways set out in this Website Privacy Statement and applicable laws and regulations. We shall not disclose the provided personal data to a third party, unless permitted or required by applicable laws, and regulations. When any person who is the subject of retained personal data requests us to disclose, correct, add, delete, discontinue using or erase such data, we will appropriately respond to such request in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any personal data comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.